CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Silly meme - tagged by Bond

Well Vinny haphazardly tagged EVERYONE so here it is....:D

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Key West

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
My grey track suit

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Smile

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Taylor Hicks

5. Where's your favorite place to be?
Somewhere over the rainbow

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Work

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Neck

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Mind

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
depends on if I'm driving myself in to work - 7:20, or getting a lift - 6:20

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
my Magic Bullet (and before anyone laughs, it was a gift)

11. What makes you really angry?
People in their 30's holding on to grudges and acting like they're five

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
used to play piano, but now have a guitar and a how to DVD

13. Favorite colour?
tie between purple and black

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
sports car

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Completely yes

16. Favorite children's book?
definately a toss up - I loved Nancy Drew, but I have a series of Sesame Street books that are near and dear to me

17. What is your favorite season?
fall

18. Your least favorite household chore?
washing the floors

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
teleportation

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
Will have one soon hopefully

21. Can you juggle?
sort of

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My great grandmother

23.What's your favorite day?
Friday


24. What's in the trunk of your car?
a box of something or another - I'd have to ask ol' whatzhisface


25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Sushimi maybe, but burger usually

Now, I'm going to pull a Bond - if you haven't done this already TAG. :D You're it.

Stay sane inside insanity - and never forget your towel.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mag-mag-magic Bullet?

:tries not to laugh and fails miserably:

Maryfly said...

magic bullet as a kitchen appliance? *lets her imagination run wild*

your getting a tattoo soon? where? what?

Angell said...

Get yer minds out of the gutter ladies - what you're thinking of is the SILVER bullet and that belongs as far away from the kitchen as possible. The Magic Bullet is a mini-blender/chopping/processing system.

Meri - haven't decided where yet - or what, but I KNOW I want one.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Ummm what I don't understand is why the heck the Magic Bullet doesn't belong in the kitchen.

Maryfly said...

sweetie, that's the second time I was called Meri! I'm no puppy! LMOO

Angell said...

Oops -sorry hon. I do know that - just in a rush as always.

Photobucket



With love and pride