CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 15, 2007

For My Angel Ann

Today's post is dedicated to two of the bravest women I know.

Yesterday, our friend Ann experienced one of the greatest losses anyone can face. Her beloved mother was called home to the Lord's side, ending a long battle with cancer. Ann was by her side almost every minute and showed great love and strength in the face of this devestation.

Ann, while I have yet to go through this with a parent, I have been there with several family members, and the pain is undefinable. My explaination is that at this time, with all the evil in this world, God decided he needed another angel by his side. Your mother represents all that is pure and wonderful in this world - and she is no longer in pain. At least that is something to be thankful for.

We all know that we must face this at some point, and yet we pray that the day will never come. But, when it does, we turn to those we love for comfort and support.
So, with open hearts, and open arms, we stand, hoping our dear friend will find the strength to turn to us in her hour of need.

I wish I had more words to express my sorrow at your loss. But they just won't come.
Ann - this is one of my favourite Elvis songs, and it gave me a lot of comfort when I lost my aunt. I hope you find some comfort in it as well.



If I Can Dream
By Elvis Presley
BestAudioCodes.com


All my love to you mon ami.

11 comments:

Anndi said...

Hugs and kisses

Thank you dear friend

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written Angell. A great song too.

Julie

Liz Hill said...

Wonderful Angell. And you know how our girl loves her some Elvis.

Coco said...

What a beautiful choice for our Anndi.

Travis Cody said...

Excellent choice.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

wonderfully done angell

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Beautifully written Angell. I love the song.

Unknown said...

That was wonderful, Andrea.

Rainbow said...

Beautiful, Angell! Love you more than Anndi's luggage!

Maryfly said...

wonderful sweetie, your a treasure.

Anonymous said...

I haven’t been through it yet either...I can’t imagine.

Photobucket



With love and pride