CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Canadian Idol - Top Seven Guys

Oops. Should have incorporated this into my first post - but what the hell right?

So, it's another round for the guys, and the decisions are getting tougher and tougher. Each guy was stellar last night, so I had no clue who to vote for. But here are my top five for the finals.


Tyler Mullendore




Greg Neufeld



Brian Melo




Dwight D'eon




Liam Styles Chang




Now, the ladies have been falling apart a bit this season. Let's hope they can keep it together and really pull through.



Stay sane inside insanity ~ and never forget your towel.

1 comment:

Meribah said...

The boys are definitely blowing the girls out of the water this year, and last night was very good. I hope Jaydee Bixbie is in the Top 10. He's amazing! :) And I hope the girls step it up tonight.

Photobucket



With love and pride