CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Twenty Five days of Christmas Music...

That is to say, I'm going to post twenty five of my favourite Christmas tunes - one a day - until Christmas morn. Now, I'll still be writing - on what subject I have no idea - but it won't JUST be music. At least I hope not. I mean, I should have stuff to write about seeing as how the Christmas season is the most exciting time of the year.

Keeping Dana's very informative list in mind (I won't post any that she has on there) I will try to cross the spectrum from traditional, to amusing.

Today, I thought I would start with one of my favourite fun songs from my King of the Keys (Florida Keys that is) Jimmy Buffet. (Warning: there will be a few from him in the coming days).

Off of his Christmas Island CD, this is Ho-Ho-Ho And A Bottle of Rum. (By the way, for those that didn't know, JB himself was born on Christmas Day 1946 - the same day God chose to take W.C. Fields from us - which Jimmy himself has said proves that God does have a sense of humor).






Stay sane inside insanity ~ and never forget your towel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hadn't heard that song before - thanks for sharing it :D

Angell said...

DANA: No problem - you're the only one enjoying it anyway. :P He he. Jimmy's whole album is great. :D

Photobucket



With love and pride