CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Five questions....

Bond baby, over at The Couch, tagged me with these five questions. All you needed to know about Angell, but were afraid to ask. LOL.

1) You love to write. What is your greatest desire as a writer?

Wow, that’s a tough one. Realistically, it would be to be commercial enough that I can write as a career, but in the end, it’s the hope that I can write something that will be so profound, so life altering, that generations will look to my work as something worthwhile.

2) Working security for sporting events and concerts, tell us about the one event that you would like to work the most?

Does it have to be real? LOL. Well, it looks like it will be coming up this summer. The concert Al Gore is putting together will be taking place in multiple cities across North America, and Toronto will be one of them. Big names will be coming out to perform for this, and regardless of the headliners, it will be an experience to work. Anytime you get legends of rock together, it’s always a good show. BUT, if I could put together my dream show, it would be Aerosmith, Styx, MeatLoaf, Nelson and Jimmy Buffett (yes - my musical tastes run to either end). Now there would be a show worth drooling over.

3) Your blog is called Angell’z Secretz. Tell us a secret.

Tisk tisk Bond - you should know better than that.

4) You mention in your latest blog you are going to see Rocky Horror and with your hair, you can only go as Magenta. How many times have you actually gone to see this movie and what is your favorite part?

At home, I've watched the movie over a hundred times. I’ve gone to the theatre to see the movie only once – and been to see it as the Rocky Horror Show twice. My favourite part of the show (both movie & theatre experience) is when they do the floor show. There’s just something intensely erotic about well built men in corsets. Oh, but if you mean my favourite CHARACTER part, I would have to say Columbia. She gets to make out with everyone, and she’s just so cute. ;D

5) It seems you have had quite a few jobs. Tell us about them all.

Wow, that’s a tall order. OK, well, let’s start with my office managers job for my parent’s strip club. I did the payroll, inventory, played solitare on the computer, and took cover charge at the door at night.

Then I worked at TNT Skypack Express for a year – it was a night shift, and I worked from five pm until two am.

After that, I worked as an usher at one of the most prestigious theatres in Toronto – the Royal Alexandra. There, I was fortunate enough to see amazing shows, including 500 performances of Mamma Mia (and believe me, that was enough).

After my tenure at the Alex was complete, I worked for a talent agency as an assistant. I left that six months later when I was able to realize my dream of being a working actor in a show called Tony ‘n’ Tina’s Wedding. It’s an interactive, improv show which was great. But four months of being there taught me one thing – improv is a lot harder than it looks.

Fortunately, while I was between jobs, I was able to help out the family by taking care of my grandmother after she had a stroke and broke her pelvis.

Then, I joined the security company, which I have now been doing for four years. I now work in the A/R dept for a transmission shop and I still do security.


So there you have it. Five questions about l'il ol' me. I will ask for volunteers, but since most of the people that read this blog have already been tagged, I won't hold my breath. :D


Stay sane inside insanity ~ and never forget your towel.

5 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

nicely done Angell, though you coped out on Number 3....

"parents strip club" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

Interesting...but no secrets!

Meribah said...

LOL! What Bond said...parents' strip club???

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Yeah, what Bond and the puppy said "parents' strip club"????

Oh what the hell, go ahead I haven't been tagged ... I know you won't ask me any hard questions that why I didn't let Vinny ask them... he always trys to stump me... LMOO ;-)

Anndi said...

I would have thought you admitting it took 500 performances of Mamma Mia for you to say enough would have been a great secret! LOL

Love ya...

Photobucket



With love and pride