CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 01, 2007

30 Things....

I stole this from Dana, who stole it from Turn, who got it from Mimi.....

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.

Can't remember

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?

Last night

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?

Wondering if I could get away with calling in sick

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

Visiting the Couch

5. Are you any good at math?

Nope

6. Your prom night?

Uneventful

7. Do you have any famous relatives?

I am a distant relative to Madonna (her great grandmother and my great great grandmother were cousins), my third cousin on my father's side is Bobby Curtola, and my husband's cousin is Canadian crooner Murray MacLaughlin

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?

Only once, and it JUST got paid off.

9. Do you know the words to your MySpace song?

I don't think I have a song on my MySpace.

10. Last thing you received in the mail?

Bills :(

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?

One - tea

12. Who most recently made you smile?

In person? My idiot co-worker. On line? Anndi

13. Who did you lose your virginity to?

My ex Kevin

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

Always

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?

Tooth extraction

16. What is out your back door?

My backyard which I LOVE

Where's 17?

18. Do you like the ocean?

YEP

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas?

No, I haven't.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?

Yes - I think I was in grade eight

22. Something you are excited about?

April 1st - WRESTLEMANIA

23. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Strawberry

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?

No. :(

25. Describe your keychain.

A WWE spinner keychain, my Styx lucite (lights up) keychain, and a heart with a Canadian flag in the middle

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?

Does it count if I was yelling at hockey patrons to get the hell out of the building so I could go home? Yes? Then Sunday.

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?

Mickey Mouse :D

29. What do you think of the person you copied this from?

Dana is sweet, and incredibly talented and just a peach of a southern gal (:D)

30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?

closed


Stay insane inside insanity - and never forget your towel.

5 comments:

Coco said...

Fun meme, Angell. I may steal it from you, if my block continues much longer. Hugs, honey.

Anndi said...

Me?? I did that??

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Travis Cody said...

Ann is a laugh riot!!

Now, let's talk about this Mickey Mouse coat. Is that a coat with a picture of Mickey, a "Mickey Mouse" kinda coat that doesn't quite do the job of keeping out the cold, or a coat made out of Mickey Mouse???

Oh I do need to get some sleep!

Maryfly said...

cute sweetie! Wrestling? your a wrestling fan? I never would have thought that. hugs!

Angell said...

Coco - glad you enjoyed it hon. How are you anyway?

Ann - Luv, you always make me smile

Trav - it's a coat with Mickey Mouse on it. LOL. A coat made from Mickey Mouse - sheesh, yes you do need sleep.

Mary - I've loved wrasslin' since I was ten. :D

Photobucket



With love and pride