CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Hello again!

WOW.  I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated on here.  I guess mainly because it's going to be the same shit I've been whining about for years.

I wish the heart attack would have woken me up more, and in certain ways it did.  But I guess not in the ways that count.  My diet is horrible and it frustrates me because I know how to take care of it.  I just don't know why I'm so apathetic.

Let's see - is there anything good going on?  Just school.  I go back for my second class in two weeks.  I'm really excited although it's going to be harder than the first one.  But I know I can do it.

I've got a lot of other stresses happening in my life.  I won't comment on my marriage, because it never fails that something that I post here turns out to bite me in the ass.

Shit - I thought I had a lot to say but everything I try to write I wind up erasing it.  Nothing seems to be coming out right and I'm feeling physically like shit right now.  All I want to do is cry.

I know y'all want to offer comfort and advice - in fact that seems to be all you do because my life is just that pathetic.  But I'm going to leave this up - just because I guess.  Maybe a reminder to myself that I'm still alive somewhere inside.  But I'm turning off comments.

I'm just grateful for any of y'all's company.

Stay sane inside insanity ~ and never forget your towel.

Photobucket



With love and pride