CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pimpin' a Blog Post

So, I haven't had much time to post lately, and I have SO much that I want to say. But for today, I shall keep it short and sweet.

There are days I manage to make it to every person's blog on my list, and then there are days when I just can't do it. Today was one of those days. Work was crazy (read: no time to slack), so I just started surfing when I got home, although it IS my anniversary and I should be spending time with the hubby.

So, while he is out indulging his nic fit, I shall toss this out to you, my wonderful friends.

You might have heard me speak before about A.D - the Ambulance Driver. He's not only very informative with regards to (um, hello?) medical issues and the lot, but he's also incredibly witty. And, in addition to this, he is also the BEST Blog Pimp that I know. It seems like every third or fouth entry involves a reader, a friend, someone who needs help or attention to their cause.

And he's done it again.

With the many friends we all have with connections to the military, I'm sure that one of us would eventually post about this. (My bet would be on Dixie or Sarge).

Pop on over to YIKES! and read about Operation: Love from Home 2007. If we start now, imagine how many kids won't feel so lonely this holiday season.

Peace and love (promise a longer post soon!)



Stay sane inside insanity ~ and never forget your towel.

2 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

too long between posts...step it up girly!

Meribah said...

Hope you had fun on your anniversary...and I hope it was rated "triple X!" :P

Photobucket



With love and pride