CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FRE....oh yeah, ummm ...

Ok, I have been tagged by the wonderfully subduded (but still rocking) southern belle Dana as one of the chicks that rock her world. See? Here's the proof.


And in turn (yes girl, I DID say TURN), I am to tag five chicks that totally rock MY world in this crazy thing we call the blogosphere. Since I WAS going to tag Dana (and pretty much everyone else she tagged), I will be hitting it with a few chicks who might not know that every entry makes my day a little brighter.


1. Dayle Dermatis over at Enchantments is the epitome of a rocker chick. Besides being a brilliant writer and an amazing human being, she's also Styx - obsessed, which is how she came to enter my world. :D (Or did I enter hers? I forget....meh, either way, it don't matter). She's incredibly funny, and just an all around GGTK (good gal to know). Knowledgeable in many areas, she's a Jill of All Trades, and I count myself lucky to be in her universe.


2. Crystal, over at Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper, is another Southern gal with a killer sense of humor. She's a mom, a nurse, and a comedienne. Her entries keep me in stitches on a continuous basis. I hope to God that when I'm a mom, I manage to keep my sense of humor like she has. For shits (with corn) and giggles, visit her daily.


3. ROZZIE BEAR!! I had the amazingly good fortune to meet this little (and I do mean little - I think one of my thighs weighs more than her) spitfire at Styxfest this year, the same day I met Dayle. God was smiling on me that day. She's a drummer in one of the coolest cover bands ever, and has so much energy the rest of us got tired just watching her. While she doesn't post a lot, when she does, she has a lot to say. Rock on John (she knows...oh yes...she knows).


4. Forget Dear Abby, Ann Landers, or even Dr. Phil. When you want advice, and the truth, head over to We Three Bitches. They will give you the truth and THEN some. No matter the subject, they have a few choice words in support - or a few words that are equivilant to a bitch slap upside the head. They update as often as they can - so send them a letter. I haven't ,but that's cuz I'm not stoopid....lol.


5. And I can't believe she hasn't been tagged yet. Ms. Mimi Pencil Skirt, the innovator of the peace globe movement, and keeper of the quill at Bloggingham Palace, is defiantely an original, and her posts keep me smiling, especially when she teams up with her man Bud. :D

So there you have it. LADIES, tag five of your favourites. Let's keep the blogosphere rocking!!!


Stay sane inside insanity ~ and never forget your towel.

3 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I'm seeing this pretty pink badge everywhere I go! I guess that means I visit some rockin' blogger chicks!

I've been lurking for some time at Crystal's - she is a laugh riot!

Smooch darlin!

PS - I seem to have gone !! happy again!

Earl of Rozland said...

Miss Angell,

I'm speechless, I'm honored beyond belief to be one of your rockin' blogger chyx.
While I try to post as much as I can, I do tend to write some long ones, I got some on my space: http://www.myspace.com/earlofrozland
if you wanna check that out too. Wrote about the trip as quickly as I could which i have yet to recover from..perhaps I'll write a bigger one here, when I get the chance..
once again thanx, being a Rockin' Girl Blogger Rocks!
You totally rock as well, Miss Angell!!

luv, ROZZIE aka EARL of ROZLAND aka WIZARD of ROZ

Crystal said...

Awww, thank you :) I will work on this as soon as I get rid of this horrible stomach virus. Want some? Ugh.

Crystal

Photobucket



With love and pride